Host a fun Girls’ Night, Couples’ Night or Shower with little effort!
I can either come to your home for TablaVie cooking classes or you can come to my place. Whether for a girls/couple’s night out, bridal shower or teambuilding event, my cooking classes are a fun and effortless way to host.
How Do Cooking Classes Work?
TablaVie classes are super easy to host. We simply agree on a date and a theme and I do all the planning.
What Is the Cost?
$60 Per Person
Zero, zilch, nada! All you have to do is gather 8 or more paid guests and your fee is completely free*.
What Are Host Responsibilities?
What I do:
- Bring all ingredients for 6-8 recipes
- Provide the opening drink! First glass of wine, cocktail or mocktail per person
- Bring all equipment except for larger pieces if needed and these will be discussed with host in advance
- Bring all recipes in a handout
- Follow up after class with any additional recipes and answers to questions that come up (and they always do)
- Inspire people and provide a fun-filled night of low-key, unpretentious cooking education that will help anyone want to get in the kitchen and cook!
What You Do:
- Gather at least 8 paid guests
- Collect payment from all guests and send to Christi 4 days prior to class
- Provide serving ware (eating utensils, plates, napkins, cups, wine glasses etc.) Disposable is fine.
- Provide family style platters if you have them
- Provide water plus any other beverages you would like to serve your guests beyond the opening beverage I serve
- Provide a clean kitchen before we start
What Happens the Night of Class?
- My assistant and I will get there an hour before class starts to set up and prep.
- Please have the kitchen/class area cleaned and set up with serving ware and water/drinks before I arrive.
- Class will start when most guests are there. (If you have terminally late people, you may want to hit them up with an earlier time of start…just a tip from one who operates on European time…I will be at your house on time, though!)
- I will create dishes throughout classtime and will serve buffet style at the end.
- I will clean up all the cooking class area while guests are eating.
*We can still hold the class with less than 8 paid guests, but the fee will be $440 for up to 8 guests and can be divided among those attending including the host.