Enjoy the Holidays with Easy and Healthy Paleo Party Food
This is the time of year that any diet resolve starts to float away. Sort of like the leaves off the trees. If you have established a paleo lifestyle this year avoiding grains, dairy and sugar, I’ve got you. These Paleo Party Food Recipes are both easy and healthy plus they will keep you on the healthy lifestyle path you’ve created for yourself.
Sweet Paleo Party Food
This is where most of us really go down for the holidays. Make your own using paleo-friendly sweeteners like maple syrup or coconut sugar and stay on track.
- Magic Cookie Bars – a classic, these multi-layer bars are the perfect thing to take when you’re going to a party.
- Chocolate Caramel Filled Apples – the most fallish recipe made perfectly paleo.
- “Peanut” Butter Cups Done Right – Use any nut butter and use Hu or Lily chocolate to keep them truly paleo.
- Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows – It’s still too warm in Texas but in a few weeks this will be going down!
Savory Paleo Party Food
These are just a few ideas, but you can do variations on these and have a lot to work with.
- In-N-Out Animal Style Potato Skins – These are so good! If you’re taking them to a party, take the toppings separately. Crisp up the potato skins under the broiler with the meat inside then assemble
- Sausage, Kale and Potato Soup – Ok, it’s not a party food, per se, but it is if it’s a soup party. We used to love hosting pumpkin carving and soup parties, or it’s also a great open house recipe that is hands off.
- Creamy Vegan Queso – Serve with taco meat over Siete Chips and all the traditional toppings for Paleo Nachos (Use Kite Hill Sour Cream or yogurt to keep it truly paleo.)
- Sweet Potato “Nachos” – There’s probably a better name for these, but they are always a hit.
Note: There may be affiliate links in this post. That means I may make a small commission that helps keep this blog running, but you never pay more. In fact, you often get a discount. Any products I recommend are products I love to use myself. If you have any questions, please see Disclaimer for more info or to contact me regarding this policy.
Leave a Comment